Your coach Michael Hladky
Michael Hladky is trainer and consultant with a focus on Angular and RxJS. He helps companies and developers to setup scalable architectures and performant processes that enable them to keep up with state of the art development.
About the course
This training will bring your RxJS skills to the next level!
RxJS is more popular than ever. It is backed into the Angular core and also used in frameworks like React, Vue, and others!
This doesn't surprise as it leverages a powerful and elegant way to work with UI interactions or any other async data source.
We are going to take a deep look into state-management and how RxJS can heavily improve the consistency of state and performance in distribution.
Error handling and retry strategies are covered to ensure a stable architecture and data management.
You will be able to enhance the UX of your application and save requests by understanding all the tricky edge cases of the flattening and combination operators.
Date & time
23. April 2020, 09:00-17:00
What you will learn
- overview of combination the operators
- progressive rendering
- reduce the number of computations
- State aggregation
- State selection
- Architecture Patterns
- Overview of the different flattening strategies (merge, concat, exhaust, switch)
- Usage in the user Interface
- Usage in business logic or data layer interaction like effects/epic of REDUX
- In-depth understanding of error handling
- How to encapsulate error-prone code
- Comparison of the different retry & repeat mechanisms