Because of the coronavirus and in order to ensure the health and safety of all visitors, speakers and sponsors, the conference is postponed to 29. and 30. October 2020.
This decision was not an easy one and we hoped to find another solution. We have put a lot of time, effort and money into the preparation of the conference and hope that you will understand and support our decision.
Your ticket will be transferred to the October event. Unfortunately, due to the current situation we cannot refund tickets, but they can be reassigned to friends or colleagues.
At the moment we are in contact with the speakers and checking if they can come to Switzerland in October. We are working hard to make the conference in autumn even better and more interesting.
Thank you very much for your understanding and see you in October on the Gurten.
Your Uphill Conf Team